- Cuisines: American, Steakhouses
NileGuide Expert tip:
Along with tasty steaks, Craftsteak has an impressive selection of vegetables.
- Your taste buds will thank you and your wallet will curse you at this upscale eatery located within the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino. You could never have guessed that steaks could be so delicious or so expensive. Simplicity and freshness are hallmarks here. The menu does not comprise exotic-sounding delicacies—the signature dishes include Lobster Bisque, Grilled Kobe Skirt Steak, and Braised Short Ribs. The food uses the freshest ingredients and is carefully prepared by Chef Tom Colicchio and Executive Chef Matt Seeber. The accompanying extensive wine list is itself a reason for hosting a toast. While you are here, check out the posh interiors—the place was constructed at a cost of USD 8 million, and it shows!
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Craftsteak
Editorial review from Citysearch
First time I ate there with my wife and it was definitely one of the best dining experiences we've had… \r Then a couple of months later I took the wife and my daughter - the experience...
- posted on 07.12.12
- by by donaldb997905915 at Citysearch
- Hotel Dining 2007 – Audience Winner
- Steak 2006 – Editorial Winner
Message from Craftsteak
James Beard Award Winning Chef Tom Colicchio is emphatic when it comes to creating menu items that appeal to all lovers of fine food. Using only the finest ingredients from small family farms and other specialized venues, every dish bursts with flavor. While this famous steakhouse offers mainstays like Kobe beef, specialties also include veal, salmon, lobster, and farmer's market vegetables.
- Celebrity chef Tom Colicchio
- Fresh ingredients. Simple preparation
- Food from small family farms
- visit website
- tel: 702 891 7318 Reservations / 702 891 7433 Groups
- fax: 702 891 1030 Hotel
- 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Blvd: The Strip
- Su-Th 5:30p-10p, F 5:30p-10:30p, Sa 5p-10:30p