- Located inside The Mirage, Onda Ristorante and Wine Lounge was voted "Best Italian Restaurant" by the Las Vegas Concierge Association. Offering classic-rustic Italian cuisine with American innovations, Onda Ristorante brings to Vegas a new Italian tradition of cuisines. Speciality dishes from Onda include the four-cheese eggplant rollatini, which has egg-dipped and fried filled ricotta, mozzarella, fontina with parmesan cheese, pomodoro sauce; and the osso buco, which is braised veal shank served over risotto Milanese.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Onda Restaurant at The MirageLocals have answered 56 questions about Las Vegas.
Ask Las Vegas Locals about Onda Restaurant at The Mirage
User Reviews for Onda Restaurant at The Mirage
Editorial review from Citysearch
Is this the only Ra Sushi branch out in Las Vegas? It's delicious. Love the Las Vegas roll. A bit high on price, but location, location, location (and decor too, I guess)
- posted on 10.16.12
- by by calvinb520670483 at Citysearch
Message from Onda Restaurant at The Mirage
There's never a dull moment at RA Sushi Bar Restaurant. The music is pumping, the mood is upbeat and the atmosphere is as stimulating as a big bite of wasabi. RA is the perfect place to cut loose with friends, toss back a few, and enjoy the best sushi the ocean has to offer. They also have a full menu of Pacific-Rim dishes to satisfy any taste. Come hook up with friends, or soon-to-be friends, and enjoy all of life's good things at RA. See for yourself why everything's more fun in the RA!
- Happy Hour Mon-Sat 3-7pm
- Sunday's Flying Fish Loung 8pm-close
- Late Night Menu until 1am
- visit website
- tel: 7029978403
- 3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Blvd: The Strip
- Food: 11am-Midnight Daily Late Night Menu: Midnight-1am Nightly Bar: Open until 1am or later Happy Hour: Mon-Sat 3-7pm