- This restaurant has won several "Top Steak House" awards over the years. It offers a cozy, inviting atmosphere and some of the best steaks in town. You can also choose from entrees such as grilled chicken, and other goodies like Black Bean Soup, Caesar salad and Fresh Mushrooms sauteed in a fresh butter, sherry and lemon concoction. Desserts include Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse Cake. It is located at the Circus Circus Hotel. The eatery is open for dinner all seven days of the week.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Steakhouse at Circus CircusLocals have answered 56 questions about Las Vegas.
Ask Las Vegas Locals about Steakhouse at Circus Circus
- Steak 2005 – Audience Winner
- Steak 2006 – Audience Winner
- Steak 2007 – Audience Winner
- Recommended 2010
Message from Steakhouse at Circus Circus
Honored as "The Best Steak House in Las Vegas" for more than 12 years, this award-winning restaurant features succulent, mesquite-grilled steaks, aged 21 days and cooked to perfection. Enjoy mouth-watering prime rib, lobster, lamb chops and crab legs or seafood selections, offered at affordable prices in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Dinner only
- Casual dining
- Reservations suggested
- visit website
- tel: 702 794 3767
- 2880 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Blvd: The Strip
- Su to Fr from 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM,Sa from 05:00 PM to 11:00 PM