- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: American, Fusion
- Located atop the 800-foot high Stratosphere Tower, this restaurant offers a view of Las Vegas that is unmatched. The room rotates slowly at 360 degrees per hour so you can see the entire city from every angle. The service is superb and the excellent menu features steaks, fresh fish and lobster. Cocktails and a moderately priced wine list are available. Truly, this is an unforgettable dining experience. Afterwards, you can ride the rollercoaster at the top.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Top of the World RestaurantLocals have answered 56 questions about Las Vegas.
Ask Las Vegas Locals about Top of the World Restaurant
- Romantic Dining 2004 – Audience Winner
- Special Occasion Dining 2004 – Audience Winner
- View 2004 – Audience Winner
- View 2006 – Audience Winner