Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. You'll have plenty of free time at the Grand Canyon, with the option of taking the brand-new Grand Canyon Skywalk for dizzying 360-degree views.
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy a 20-minute photo stop at Arizona Lookout Point to admire Hoover Dam. You'll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon – the road gets a little bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have around 3.5 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the included attractions. The complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus provides easy transport throughout the area.
- The spectacular, brand-new Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) – take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village, exploring Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Hualapai Buffet, Cowboy Cookout or try the Native American fry bread
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point
- Stunning panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
Travel time between Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver/guide will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time to catch a late show.
Your motor coach is climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort during the tour.
Special Offer - Book by Memorial Day (May 25, 2009) for a discount of over 30% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional FREE SkywalkLocals have answered 56 questions about Las Vegas.
Ask Las Vegas Locals about Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional FREE Skywalk