Take a neon-lit evening tour of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. You'll see all the sights and resorts, and be entertained and informed by your friendly guide.
From the beautiful atrium and dancing water at the Bellagio to the stars of Madame Tussaud's at the Venetian – you won't want to miss any of these Las Vegas icons. Where else in the world do volcanoes erupt every 15 minutes, fountains dance in time with music or laser light shows brighten up the night sky?
Time permitting, you will stop outside the following highlights:
- Fremont Street Experience
- Volcano at the Mirage Hotel
- Airplay at Tropicana Hotel and Casino
- Madame Tussaud's Interactive Wax Museum
- Masquerade Show at Rio Suite Hotel and Casino
- Fountain Show and Atrium at the Bellagio Hotel
The stops at Rio Suite Hotel and Casino, and Tropicana Hotel and Casino include a brief look inside the main public areas of the casinos.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Las Vegas Strip Night TourLocals have answered 56 questions about Las Vegas.
Ask Las Vegas Locals about Las Vegas Strip Night Tour