More Top 10 Lists
- Boutique Hotels
- Brand Name Hotels
- Business Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Downtown Hotels
- Five Star Hotels
- Trendy Hotels
- Hotels Near North Strip (Sands Ave. and Las Vegas Blvd.)
- Hotels Near Red Rock Canyon
- Hotels Near South Strip (Tropicana Ave. and Las Vegas Blvd.)
- Hotels Near airport
- Hotels Near convention center
- Hotels Near old downtown
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Even more lists
Public Question Asked by NileGuide about Hoover Dam in Las Vegas
what's the best most economical way to get from the strip to hoover dam?
The Best Answer
Answered by Erik Stone , Las Vegas, United States
Drive by car, not on a weekend or holiday.
Answered by Alice J, TAP 2 ENJOY , Las Vegas, United States
The best way is to drive, depending on how many people are going with you, you might want to consider renting a car for the day and work your trip around that quadrant of the valley. While you are out that way you can stop back by sunset station and have their buffet and tour the casino and movie or go bowling.