Located in central Libreville, Le Meridien Re-Ndama is connected to the airport and close to National Museum of Arts and Traditions, Palais Presidentiel, and Stade Omar Bongo. Nearby points of interest also include Marche du Mont-Bouet and Port Mole.
Dining options at Le Meridien Re-Ndama include 2 restaurants. A swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. This 4.0-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and audio-visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Libreville property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2007.
256 air-conditioned guestrooms at Le Meridien Re-Ndama feature fireplaces and minibars. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Accommodations offer city, ocean, or sea views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, and premium bedding. All rooms include separate dining areas and desks. At this 4.0-star hotel, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. High-definition televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water and slippers. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request microwaves. Some guestroom categories do not have complimentary access to all property facilities.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- City/local tax: XAF 1000 per person, per night
- All citizens of Gabon will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: XAF 35000 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: XAF 6000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: XAF 6000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XAF 6000 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Le Meridien Re-Ndama
Ask Libreville Locals about Le Meridien Re-Ndama
- Po Box 4064 Republique Gabon
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating