Near the airport, Plaza del Bosque Hotel is located in Lima's San Isidro neighborhood and close to Olivar Park, Huaca Pucllana, and Kennedy Park. Additional points of interest include Reserve Park and National Stadium.
Plaza del Bosque Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The aparthotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas and the aparthotel has an Internet point. This Lima property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, a beach shuttle, and a theme park shuttle. Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a concierge desk, and laundry facilities. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
95 air-conditioned guestrooms at Plaza del Bosque Hotel feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with down comforters and down blankets. In addition to separate living rooms, these individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, separate dining areas, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer televisions, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. 32-inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, first-run movies, and free movie channels. Rooms also include DVD players and complimentary bottled water. Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 28 per vehicle (one way)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Plaza del Bosque Apart HotelLocals have answered 127 questions about Lima.
Ask Lima Locals about Plaza del Bosque Apart Hotel
User Reviews for Plaza del Bosque Apart Hotel
Nice hotel, reasonable cost, good location, but not 5 star
Over a two week period I stayed in three different rooms at the Plaza del Bosque. Luckily I didn't stay only in the first room ... I would have seriously questioned the quality...
- posted on 11.07.12
- by AK_Steve_AK
Building is quite old, I will suggest upgrades. Anyway although it is a 5 stars hotel, prices are really good. So if you are looking for a great quality-cost level, this will fit...
- posted on 09.05.12
- by josebueno12
Avoid at all costs because it WILL cost you!
Terrible service. Charged me $650 USD extra in case of incidentals which they did not run by me. Kept trying to charge things I already paid for twice. The staff were constantly interrupting...
- posted on 08.11.12
- by clam89