- Type: Boutique ,Hip
NileGuide Expert Says:
Promotes Lisbon’s rich cultural heritage through imaginative interior design.
NileGuide Expert tip:
The hotel is unmistakable. Look for the sky blue façade at the bottom of the hill.
- The five storeys of this fashionable and contemporary 4-star boutique hotel are themed to reflect a different cultural aspect of Lisbon – the Tejo Floor, Bairro Alto Floor, 7 Colinas Floor, Pessoa Floor and Fado Floor. The idea is to offer guests a unique "journey" through the Portuguese capital, with decorative elements illustrating each concept. Centrally located near Cais do Sodré railway and Metro station, and handy for buses and trams, the property overlooks the busy Rua do Alecrim and while all rooms are soundproofed some guests might be aware of traffic noise. Some offer great river views, especially the Xplendid Suite. The minimalist décor allows this somewhat compact hotel to breathe: furnishings are comfortable and stylish but sparse, ideal for a couple travelling light. The ground floor A Confraria do Sushi restaurant is noted for its authentic Japanese cuisine. A 10-minute uphill walk brings you to Chiado and neighbouring Bairro Alto. © NileGuide2011
This hotel is located close to the airport. Attractions in the neighborhood include Chiado Museum, Santa Justa Elevator, and Rossio. Other attractions include Castle of Sao Jorge.
Dining options at lx boutique hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an airport shuttle available 24 hours, an area shuttle, a theme park shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. Limo/town car service and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
There are 44 guestrooms at lx boutique hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city, river, or courtyard views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 22-inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, first-run movies, and free movie channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include desks, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and hypo-allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age: 14 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- All citizens of Portugal will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out: EUR 50
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per meal (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.