Discover the magic of Lisbon on an introductory morning or afternoon tour that covers all the city's highlights. You'll visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jeronimos Monastery, see the world's most opulent coaches at the Coach Museum and stop at Belem Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries.
Highlights on your half-day sightseeing tour of Lisbon's attractions include:
- Belem - the historical section of Lisbon
- Tower of Belem
- Padrao dos Descobrimentos - a modern monument dedicated to the Portuguese maritime discoveries
- Mosteiro dos Jeronimos (Monastery of the Jeronimos) - a UNESCO World Heritage site and the greatest example of Manueline art
- Coach Museum - one of the best coach collections in Europe
- Wine tasting
- Walk through Alfama - the oldest and most picturesque area of Lisbon
- Praca do Comercio - the largest and most beautiful square in Lisbon
- Bridge of 25 April - Europe's longest suspension bridge
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Lisbon City Sightseeing TourLocals have answered 57 questions about Lisbon.
Ask Lisbon Locals about Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour