Apex London Wall Hotel is located in London's City Centre neighborhood, close to Bank of England Museum, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Royal Exchange. Nearby points of interest also include The Gherkin and Barbican Arts Centre.
Apex London Wall Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves continental breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and express check-out. This is a smoke-free property.
89 air-conditioned guestrooms at Apex London Wall Hotel feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). LCD televisions have premium satellite channels, free movie channels, and pay movies. Laptop-compatible safes, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary bottled water are also provided. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: GBP 30/50 per night
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.