Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith is a business-friendly hotel located in London's Hammersmith - Fulham neighborhood, close to Hammersmith Apollo, Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, and Kensington Palace. Additional points of interest include Royal Albert Hall and Craven Cottage Stadium.
Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The hotel serves a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning in the lounge. This 3-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This London property has 52 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Nearby parking is also available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, currency exchange, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke-free property.
135 air-conditioned guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Bathrooms feature showers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Flat-panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 6.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: GBP 6.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 6.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Express by Holiday Inn London - HammersmithLocals have answered 138 questions about London.
Ask London Locals about Express by Holiday Inn London - Hammersmith
- 124 King Street
- London W6 0QU
- User Rating