Near the airport, Ibis London Docklands is located in London's Tower Hamlets neighborhood and close to One Canada Square, Excel Exhibition Centre, and Olympic Village. Nearby points of interest also include The O2 and Olympic Stadium.
Ibis London Docklands's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and a snack bar/deli. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2010.
87 guestrooms at Ibis London Docklands feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Accommodations offer city views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer phones. 70-cm LCD televisions have satellite channels.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 1.5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 1.5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 1.5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 1 Baffin Way off Preston Road
- London E14 9PE
- User Rating