Local attractions surrounding Jurys Inn Heathrow include Twickenham Stoop Stadium, Thorpe Park, and Hampton Court Palace. Additional area points of interest include Kew Palace and Osterley Park.
Dining options at Jurys Inn Heathrow include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). This 3.0-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio-visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Jurys Inn Heathrow feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. High-speed Internet access is available. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- 20 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: GBP 7.00 per night
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: GBP 4.50 (one way)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: GBP 9.5 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Eastern Perimeter Road
- Hounslow TW6 2SQ
- User Rating