Mercure London Bridge Hotel is a business-friendly hotel located in London's City Centre neighborhood, close to Tate Modern, Trafalgar Square, and London Stock Exchange. Additional points of interest include Old Bailey and London City Hall.
Mercure London Bridge Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and currency exchange. This is a smoke-free property.
144 guestrooms at Mercure London Bridge Hotel feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Also included are safes and windows that open.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.99 (for 4 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Mercure London City Bankside HotelLocals have answered 128 questions about London.
Ask London Locals about Mercure London City Bankside Hotel