Novotel London Greenwich is a business-friendly hotel located in London's Greenwich neighborhood, close to Greenwich Market, Excel Exhibition Centre, and Cutty Sark. Additional points of interest include Royal Observatory and Greenwich Park.
Novotel London Greenwich features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a fitness facility and a steam room. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply) and the hotel has a computer station. This London property has 5 meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, currency exchange, and express check-out. This is a smoke-free property.
151 guestrooms at Novotel London Greenwich feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Also included are windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 173-185 Greenwich High Road
- London SE10 8JA
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating