Novotel London Paddington is a business-friendly hotel located in London's Bayswater - Paddington neighborhood, close to Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Trafalgar Square, and Kensington Palace. Additional points of interest include Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and British Library.
Novotel London Paddington's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel also has a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves English breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This London property has 300 square meters of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include multilingual staff, currency exchange, and express check-in. This is a smoke-free property.
206 guestrooms at Novotel London Paddington feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer city views. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. LCD televisions have satellite channels, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 3 Kingdom Street, Sheldon Square
- London W2 6BD
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating