- For a day out with a difference, enjoy an escorted trip to the famous Epsom Racecourse, less than an hour from London. With several action-packed afternoon and evening race meetings scheduled over the summer, there is sure to be plenty of excitement on show!
Leaving London by luxury air-conditioned coach, you will drive through some of the most beautiful countryside in the south of England to reach Surrey's picturesque North Downs and Epsom Racecourse, famous for hosting the annual Derby race. Upon arrival you will receive your entry badge and race card, so you can start to select your horses right away!
You have the choice of two fantastic hospitality packages for your afternoon or evening at Epsom races. Opt for the standard package and dine on a delicious 2-course meal overlooking the race track, or upgrade to the premier package and enjoy a champagne reception upon arrival, a 3-course meal and a complimentary bar of wine, beer and soft drinks.
A guest tipster will be on hand to guide you through the races, and even offer pointers on potential winners!
As an extra bonus, on all evening meetings in July you will be treated to live music at the Epsom Live Festival - enjoy special performances from top artists including Simply Red, James Morrison, The Feeling, Madness and JLS (see below for specific dates).
Epsom Live Schedule:
- Thursday July 1 - Simply Red
- Thursday July 8 - James Morrison
- Thursday July 15 - The Feeling
- Thursday July 22 - JLS (X-Factor)
- Thursday July 29 - Madness
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about 'A Day at the Races' Trip from LondonLocals have answered 100 questions about London.
Ask London Locals about 'A Day at the Races' Trip from London