Travel to Blenheim Palace, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon on a budget day trip, and visit these famous places your own way. You can tour them independently or upgrade when you get there for a more in-depth visit - the choice is all yours.
Blenheim Palace is a masterpiece of English Baroque architecture, with stunning State Rooms and exquisite gardens. At Blenheim you have the option to:
- Take a guided tour of the Blenheim Palace State Rooms (cost approximately Adult GBP16.50, Child GBP10.00, Seniors GBP13.50).
- Take a free walking tour of the gardens of Blenheim Palace to see the Marlborough Maze and stunning fountains.
The Cotswolds area is characterized by attractive small towns of thatched houses. In the Cotswolds you have the option to:
- Enjoy lunch in the beautiful village of Burford (cost approximately GBP9.50).
- Have free time to explore a Cotswolds village with quaint shops and pretty thatched cottages.
Delightful Stratford-upon-Avon is most famous as the birthplace of William Shakespeare. At Stratford-upon-Avon you have the option to:
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace (cost approximately Adult GBP7.30, Child GBP3.40, Seniors GBP6.40).
- Take a free walking tour to see some of the town's fine old buildings.
Saver Package - available on the day, take all three paid optional visits to save 10% (approx. Adult GBP30.00, Child GBP20.00, Seniors GBP27.50).
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Budget London Tour - Blenheim Palace, The Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-AvonLocals have answered 140 questions about London.
Ask London Locals about Budget London Tour - Blenheim Palace, The Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon