Travel to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath on a budget day trip, and visit these famous sights your own way. You can tour the precincts independently or upgrade when you get there for a more in-depth guided visit - the choice is all yours.
Salisbury is world famous for its 750-year-old cathedral, boasting the tallest spire in England. You'll have approximately two hours in Salisbury, with the option to:
- Take an interior tour of the famous cathedral (cost approximately Adult £4.50, Child: £3.10, Seniors £4.50).
- Free time to explore the city, traditional shops and beautiful Cathedral Close.
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast emptiness of Salisbury plain. At Stonehenge you have the option to:
- Take an audio-guided tour of Stonehenge to learn about the site's spiritual importance (cost approximately Adult £6.50, Child £3.30, Seniors £5.20).
The Georgian city of Bath has some of the most stunning architecture in Europe. You'll have approximately 2.5 hours in Bath, with the option to:
- Visit the Roman Baths to see the temple and bathing complex (cost approximately Adult £10.50, Child £6.80, Seniors £10.50).
- Take a free walking tour of Bath.
Saver Package: available on the day, take all three paid optional visits to save 10% (approximately Adult £20, Child £12.50, Seniors £18.50).
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Budget London Tour - Salisbury, Stonehenge and BathLocals have answered 128 questions about London.
Ask London Locals about Budget London Tour - Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath