Charles Darwin was a fellow of London Zoo and visited regularly. Now you can follow in his footsteps with skip-the-line entry to London Zoo. Even better, by purchasing your ticket ahead of time you'll jump the queue. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation!
- Observe the behavior of the apes in the award-winning Gorilla Kingdom.
- Visit the fantastic Blackburn Pavilion and learn how Darwin's contemporary, John Gould, identified the differences between species of finches that Darwin brought back from the Galapagos, helping Darwin formulate his theories on evolution.
- Enter the hot and humid Amazonian Clore Rainforest Lookout biome and discover a world of free-roaming monkeys, birds and two-toed sloths living in harmony.
- Meet the Monkeys and enter an enclosure with a group of Bolivian Squirrel monkeys to observe them in their natural habitat.
- See komodo dragons prowling their state-of-the-art lair, landscaped to mimic a dry river bed.
- Travel into Africa and come face to face with giraffes via a raised viewing platform or check out the playful yet lethal hunting dogs.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Skip the Line: London Zoo TicketsLocals have answered 138 questions about London.
Ask London Locals about Skip the Line: London Zoo Tickets