- We are an upscale sports bar with a casual environment and a neighborhood feel, open since 2003. For all you football fans, we are the only place in town where you can watch every NFL football game and enjoy our Sunday breakfast from 9 to 11. We have 21 TVs, six in high definition and one 104" projection screen that fills and entire wall for your viewing pleasure.
Ask a local about Leo's All-Star Sports BarLocals have answered 57 questions about Los Angeles.
Ask Los Angeles Locals about Leo's All-Star Sports Bar
- Sports Bar 2005 – Audience Winner
- Sports Bar 2006 – Audience Winner
Bars,Sports Bars,Sports Bar,Happy Hour,Neighborhood,Karaoke
Message from Leo's All-Star Sports Bar
Unless it is standing-room only on a Sunday afternoon, the owner of Leo's All-Star Sports Bar & Grill considers it a "slow day." With pints flowing and the big screen tuned to the biggest game on television, this little hang is utopia for any sports lover. The kitchen is open until midnight on the weekends, with a surprising menu consisting of far more than just bar food. Appealing entrees like Mahi-Mahi, shrimp pasta and New York steaks can be found alongside standards like chilidogs, patty melts and onion rings. However, their HOT WINGS and Louisana Clam Chowder will rock your world. If filling up with food and a wide range of beers aren't enough, a pool table in the back provides a sideshow for those whose eyes aren't keenly fixed on the next play, along with videos games!
- UFC Fights & Live Entertainment on Sat
- Mon-$1 Sliders with $9 pitchers of Bud
- Thurs-.50cent wings w/$9 pitchers of Bud