- Type: Business Travel ,Brand Names ,Boutique ,Hip
NileGuide Expert Says:
Staying here is your chance to experience some of that old Hollywood glamour at this classic and historical hotel.
- The "Pink Lady," originally built in 1912 and immortalized as the "Hotel California" by the Eagles, underwent a two-and-a-half-year, multi-million dollar renovation in 1995. The hotel re-opened swankier, bigger, and with more attitude than ever. This legendary hotel remains a magnet for Hollywood's elite and rising stars. One of only 14 hotels nationwide, it has received the Five Star award for five consecutive years. Are you a tennis fan? Try your backhand here on Alex Olmedo—head pro and champion from Wimbledon. The Beverly Hills Hotel is famously the home of the Polo Lounge. Even if you don't travel in that rarefield strata, valet park at the hotel and stop by the Polo Lounge for a drink. Or simply relax in the hotel's lavish Spa by La Prairie. It's an experience you will never forget!
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Beverly Hills Hotel and BungalowsLocals have answered 55 questions about Los Angeles.
Ask Los Angeles Locals about Beverly Hills Hotel and Bungalows
show more reviews
User Reviews for Beverly Hills Hotel and Bungalows
Perfect in almost every way - Visit here to feel like a star!
Arriving mid afternoon we were met with the information that our room was not available. Although we had been upgraded to another room, it did not have the required balcony. No big...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by Mollymena
My daughter and I stayed here during a tour of the west coast of America, we'd just flown in from San Fransisco and looked forward to our time at The Beverly Hill Hotel. It...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by monaco7
Stayed at the BH Hotel from 10/25 to 10/28. Checked in at around 5 pm on the 25th and our room was not ready. Not a big deal, lots of apologies and several glassess of champagne offered...
- posted on 11.16.12
- by SGER
Editorial review from Citysearch
Loveable experience and great and afforable brunch.
- posted on 08.11.12
- by by jausana at Citysearch
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Business Hotel 2007
- Very Highly Recommended 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
Bungalows start at USD950 and go up to USD3700. Price excludes breakfast. The famous Polo Lounge retains its original traditional comfort fare, the splendid Fountain Coffee Room is back.
- visit website
- tel: +1 310 276 2251 / +1 800 283 8885 (Toll free)
- fax: +1 310 887 2887
- 9641 Sunset Blvd
- At Rodeo Dr
- Los Angeles, CA 90210
- Y! Travel: Beverly Hills Hotel and Bungalows
- Dorchester Collection
Hotel star rating: