- Nestled near Beverly Hills, the Four Seasons is host to the moneyed elite, quirky creative types, and fabled stars who are used to the best of the best. There is no expense spared when it comes to providing the utmost quality in amenities, style and service. European paintings, exquisite flower arrangements and beautiful gardens are the norm throughout this breathtaking hotel. Host to the working person too, the staff offers a vast array of business services including translation services, secretarial services, audio visual equipment, cellular telephones and much more. The in-house Spa provides various therapies and massages, while the Gardens restaurant provides for an open-air dining space.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly HillsLocals have answered 57 questions about Los Angeles.
Ask Los Angeles Locals about Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
show more reviews
User Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
This hotel is classic, chic and timeless. Rooms are on the small side but beautifully appointed and immaculately clean. We upgraded to a corner room on the eleventh floor and were...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by gwcala
The Four Season LA is probably one of the warmest and friendliest hotels i have stayed in. First time in "The City Of Angels", and made all the nicer by the hotel and its...
- posted on 11.22.12
- by Michele B
Surprising Glitches in Hotel Service
When you stay in a Four Seasons Hotel you have very high expectations for a remarkable hotel stay. This was, unfortunately, not the case at The Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. Let...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by mjgboston
Needing a massage after an expensive massage!
I usually get massages at Burke Williams at least once a month and decided to try the manipura experience at the four seasons hoping to become a regular. It started with the scrub which...
- posted on 04.30.12
- by by ariellej at Citysearch
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Business Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
TVs in bathrooms, complimentary limousine services, hairdryers, sundeck, 24-hour concierge, terry robes, private balcony, fee for valet parking (self-parking free).
- visit website
- tel: +1 310 273 2222 / +1 310 786 2227 (Reservations)
- fax: +1 310 859 3824 / +1 310 385 4927 (Reservations)
- 300 S Doheny Dr
- At Burton Way
- Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Y! Travel: Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Four Season Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: