- The Magic Castle Hotel is situated close to Sunset Boulevard in the heart of Lon Angeles, within walking distance of Hollywood Boulevard and attractions such as the Walk of Fame and Wax Museum. The hotel is also near convenient to Universal Studies and other family friendly sites. Guests loved the outdoor heated pool and continental breakfast services. They also appreciated the daily supply of free snacks and drinks in the lobby. Accommodations are spotless and modern, with large flat screen televisions and DVD players with free movie rentals. The hotel also provides complimentary wireless internet and dinners that feature magic shows.
- © Raveable 2013
User Reviews for Magic Castle Hotel
My fiance and I stayed at the Magic Castle for 4 nights, chosen based on the great Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. From the moment we arrived the service was exceptional...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by sajst
Magic Castle - Los Angeles - AWESOME...
we weren't sure when we booked, but now after our stay we couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. very short walk to hollywood blvd, avenue of the stars, great gym facility...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by mrs p
Fantastic family hotel in the centre of Hollywood
Having spent what seemed a lifetime researching a hotel in Hollywood for a family of 5 to stay for a few nights, I took Tripadvisor's advice and booked The Magic Castle Hotel....
- posted on 11.25.12
- by FordFamalam
- Highly Recommended 2009
- Highly Recommended 2010
Message from Magic Castle Hotel
Experience the personalized service and 500 sq ft suites at the Magic Castle Hotel in Los Angeles. The 1-Bedroom suites of this Los Angeles hotel have full kitchens, dining area, living room and private bedroom. Enjoy access to the legendary and private club, the Magic Castle. The Magic Castel Hotel is just 1 block from the Walk of Fame, Mann's Theater, Madame Tusssauds Wax Museum and a short walk to the underground Metro System to Universal Studios. This L.A. hotel provides amazing services that will compel you to return. Enjoy an array of complimentary items - such as a fantastic continental breakfast, which also includes your snacks (soda, candy, chips, popcorn, granola bars and other goodies), free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and borrow DVDs from the Magic Castle Hotel's extensive film library. Reserve a room at L.A.'s Magic Castle today.
- Large suites with kitchens!
- Personalized service.
- In the heart of Hollywood.
- visit website
- tel: +1 323 851 0800 / +1 800 741 4915
- fax: +1 323 851 4926
- send email
- 7025 FRANKLIN AVENUE
- Between La Brea and Highland Aves
- Los Angeles, CA 90028
- breakfast included
Hotel star rating: