- Art lovers will appreciate the extensive collection that fills the stately lobby of this property, which is just a stone's throw away from LAX; but you need not worry about the airport noise because its state-of-the-art sound proofing works like a charm. A popular choice with both business and leisure travelers, it offers an excellent array of amenities and comfort. The Library Steakhouse onsite offers scrumptious steakhouse dinners and the Cafe Del Rey is open all day long with a continental menu.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Renaissance Montura Hotel Los AngelesLocals have answered 57 questions about Los Angeles.
Ask Los Angeles Locals about Renaissance Montura Hotel Los Angeles
show more reviews
User Reviews for Renaissance Montura Hotel Los Angeles
One of the best options at LAX
The Renaissance LAX isn't perfect but I think it's probably one of the better options at LAX. The shuttle is easy to catch to/from the airport and I believe it runs 24 hours...
- posted on 11.21.12
- by tenthlisten
Very convenient location
I stayed here about two weeks ago while attending a conference and literally a two minute ride from the airport on a hotel supplied shuttle. Quick and efficient check in. The room was...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Dave757
Just spent a 2 night stay before departing to Australia. I usually stay at the Marriott LAX when in the area, but decided to try another nearby hotel. Since I am a Marriott Platinum...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by ZippyRoo
Horrible Service and Fees for Everything
I couldn't have been much more disappointed with this place. Right when I pulled up the valet guy was obnoxious. Valet parking is an astronomical $32. You have to pay for wireless...
- posted on 01.07.13
- Airport Hotel 2007
In-room iron and ironing board, hairdryer, newspaper (weekdays), trouser press, data ports, voice mail.
Message from Renaissance Montura Hotel Los Angeles
Travel should be inspiring. With over 145 Renaissance Hotels world-wide, you'll find inspiration at every location. Choose from one of our historic icons, chic boutiques or luxurious resorts. Each offers it own personality, local flavor, distinctive style and charm. All will stimulate your appetite for discovery. Welcome to Renaissance Hotels.
- Exclusive Deals and Offers
- Signature Service and Style
- Onsite Dining and Fitness Center
- visit website
- tel: +1 310 337 2800
- fax: +1 310 216 6681
- 9620 Airport Blvd
- (At Hollywood Boulevard)
- Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Y! Travel: Renaissance Montura Hotel Los Angeles
- breakfast included
- Renaissance Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: