- Type: Brand Names ,Boutique ,Hip
NileGuide Expert Says:
Art Deco landmark built in 1929 by Leland A. Bryant
- Built in 1929, this hotel previously known as the Argyle, situated at the base of the Hollywood Hills, provides spectacular city views. The vast collection of film, books and Hollywood portraits at the hotel entices even the most casual observer to pause and browse. Join the ranks of Marilyn Monroe, John Wayne and others who have stayed here, and look around for familiar views from the many movies that were once filmed in this hotel. It is one of those spots where a sense of history clearly pervades the air. Valet parking is additional.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Sunset Tower Hotel
Treated Like Family
From the moment we entered the hotel until the time we left, we were met with pleasant, professional staff who made us feel most welcome. While the history of the building is certainly...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Finessa70
Sunrise at the Sunset
I found the service to be well above the average - very attentive without having to ask. It's a fine balance between superb service without being intrusive. I found that to be...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by coachboon
Great stay - nice rooms and great service
had a great stay, room was nice a large, great view of the city. staff and service were excellent. great location. We stayed there before a show at the hollywood bowl which was a quick...
- posted on 11.15.12
- by grahamfarrar
- Very Highly Recommended 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
24-hour concierge, fax, hairdryers and secretarial services are also available.
- visit website
- tel: +1 323 654 7100 / +1 800 225 2637 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 323 654 9287
- send email
- 8358 W Sunset Blvd
- On the Sunset Strip, West Hollywood
- Los Angeles, CA 90069
- JK Hotel Group
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating