- This may look like a modest neighborhood place, but looks can certainly be deceiving. This place draws its enthusiastic fans from all over the city—and state, for that matter. It sports a full menu of sandwiches and sides, but the bustling crowd is there for the wings, served mild, hot or extra hot (call the fire department!). Plenty of the house bleu cheese dressing, carrots and celery are provided as well. This café is a favorite of locals and a must-visit for tourists.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Hot Wings Cafe
This is a great place, nice foods were available and staffs were really friendly.
- posted on 09.30.12
- by by Matt J. at Judy's Book
Hot Wings Cafe will never disappoint anyone. The food is good, neighborhood is awesome, staffs are well-behaved. Love this place!!
- posted on 04.20.12
- by by Jason E. at Judy's Book
Message from Hot Wings Cafe
Hot Wings Cafe located on Melrose Avenue has been serving the Greater Los Angeles area with our famous Hot Wings since 1986. After introducing the Hot Wing to the West Coast from our original location on Melrose Avenue we now also serve the Glendale and Pasadena communities. Hot Wings Cafe draws enthusiastic fans from all over the city and state, for that matter. In addition to our Wings, we also have a full menu of sandwiches and sides including our ever popular Curly Fries. Hot Wings Cafe is a favorite of locals and a must-visit for tourists. Choose from 4 flat screen TVs to watch your favorite team go for the win as you make a selection from the over 20 different kind of beer and wines. Hot Wings Cafe also provides large party trays of hot wings for weddings, parties, corporate events and more. Order online or come in today!
- Best Hot Wings in Los Angeles
- Amazing Curly Fries on Melrose
- Wings Tossed in Our Own Hot Sauces