- This venue traces its beginnings back to the 1930s, when it started out as a humble bakery that shut shop in 1969. Now owned and transformed by Walter N. Marks Inc., the lot has emerged a premier shopping complex, with various retailers, including the huge HD Buttercup, two restaurants—Beacon and La Dijonaise—and a Jazz Bakery, no less! Visit this neighborhood landmark for a day of pleasant shopping. Hours and credit cards vary by store.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Helms Furniture DistrictLocals have answered 57 questions about Los Angeles.
Ask Los Angeles Locals about Helms Furniture District
- visit website
- tel: +1 213 624 7300 (Tourist Information) / +1 800 228 2452 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 213 624 9746 (Tourist Information)
- send email
- 8758 Venice Boulevard
- (between Robertson and La Cienega Boulevards)
- Los Angeles, CA 90034
- Daily, timing varies by establishment
- No Sweat
- User Rating