- Get the lowdown on Los Angeles on a city tour, see where the movie stars live in Beverly Hills, then put yourself inside big movie action at Universal Studios Hollywood. It's a fun-filled day for the whole family!
The day begins with a fully narrated tour, taking you to the historic Hollywood Bowl and Grauman's Chinese Theatre. You will see Hollywood Boulevard, the famous Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills, where the movie stars live, work and shop. Stroll through Farmer's Market and shop for an exotic array of food and gifts.
Your final stop is Universal Studios Hollywood, the world's largest and busiest movie studio. Movies have been made here since 1915!
NOW OPEN! The Simpsons Ride: Experience a side of Springfield previously unexplored as you enjoy a new fantasy amusement park created by Krusty the Clown.
- Escape into the thrilling worlds of Jurassic Park, Terminator, Shrek and other blockbuster movies
- Immerse yourself in the movie action with pulse-pounding rides and full-sensory attractions
- Enter, if you dare, into the dark and mysterious world of the House of Horrors
- Face the rage of the world's first blockbuster roller-coaster, Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride
- Plus, over 67 cool things to do at Universal CityWalk
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Universal Studios Hollywood, Movie Stars' Homes Tour and City TourLocals have answered 57 questions about Los Angeles.
Ask Los Angeles Locals about Universal Studios Hollywood, Movie Stars' Homes Tour and City Tour