- Covering an expanse of 17 miles of coastline, this is a good all-around beach. It stretches from the star-studded Pacific Palisades all the way into Malibu. Along with lifeguards and the usual amenities, the beach features good conditions for surfing and swimming, as well as volleyball courts and a playground. Lush picnic areas are provided within walking distance. Parking is chargeable per vehicle, and cash is the only payment accepted.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Will Rogers State BeachLocals have answered 57 questions about Los Angeles.
Ask Los Angeles Locals about Will Rogers State Beach
- visit website
- tel: +1 916 653 6995 (Department of Parks and Recreation)
- fax: +1 916 654 6374
- send email
- 16000 block of Pacific Coast Highway
- (Between Temescal Canyon Park and Santa Monica Beach)
- Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Santa Monica/Beach Cities
- User Rating