- Cuisines: Continental, European
NileGuide Expert Says:
An elegant yet inviting place to get yummy food, attentive service and good bubbly!
NileGuide Expert tip:
It's worth going there just for the foie gras burger (or tasty lamb sandwich).
- When Italian and French inspired cuisine meets champagne bar, you get the magic of a meal at Lusso. This is the latest creation of reknowned Filipina restauranteur Margarita Fores, known for her consistently tasty and creative dishes. The interiors are inspired by her grandparents 1950's family home and offer a hotel lobby ambiance, yet cozier. Order a chilled glass of champagne, and try the lobster river prawn roll or the Foie Gras Burger for lunch. Or if you want something a bit heavier, share the truffled french fries as an appetizer and follow it with a Duck Confit cooked to perfection.
- © NileGuide2013
- tel: (02) 756-5893
- Legaspi Street- Greenbelt 5, first floor
- Makati City, Metro Manila
- Su, M, T, W, Th, F, Sa: 10:00 am - 12:00 mn
- User Rating