- Located between Dockweiler and Manhattan Beaches (though technically in the city of Manhattan Beach) is this less crowded beach. The sparse crowds are mostly due to its proximity to the Chevron Oil Refinery and the lack of some amenities. Despite these minor drawbacks, the beach has lifeguards, rest rooms and showers, as well as metered parking, which is usually easy to come by.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Porto State Beach (El)There is 1 question about Manhattan Beach.
Ask Manhattan Beach Locals about Porto State Beach (El)
- tel: +1 310 802 5000(Tourist Information)
- fax: +1 310 802 5001(Tourist Information)
- Vista Del Mar & 45th Street
- (North of Manhattan Beach Pier)
- Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- No Sweat
- User Rating