Las Palmas Hotel is located in Manila's Ermita Night District neighborhood, close to Robinson's Place, Baywalk, and SM Mall of Asia. Nearby points of interest also include Rizal Park and San Agustin Church.
Las Palmas Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the coffee shop (surcharges apply). This 3-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge).
102 air-conditioned guestrooms at Las Palmas Hotel feature minibars. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No onsite parking is available.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 800 per vehicle
- Deposit: PHP 1000 per stay
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PHP 200 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 200 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 1616 A Mabini St Malate
- User Rating