Lotus Garden Hotel Manila is located in Manila's Ermita neighborhood, close to Ermita Church, Rizal Park, and Baywalk. Nearby points of interest also include SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church.
Lotus Garden Hotel Manila's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a spa tub. This 3-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Manila property has 9 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. The property has designated areas for smoking.
117 air-conditioned guestrooms at Lotus Garden Hotel Manila feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones. 29-inch flat-panel televisions have cable channels. Guests may request in-room massages and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- All citizens of Philippines will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 2.5 per stay (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per stay
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 4 per minute (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 1227 A Mabini cor Padre Faura Sts
- Manila 1000
- User Rating