- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Arnel Tanada
- As a former employee, Aristocrat is the largest restaurant in the Philippines, with a capacity of nearly 1,000 guest. It is the only restaurant who never closes, operating 24/7 even on New Year's Day. Serving Filipino, Chinese Japanese and American food. Existing for more than a century, cooking tradition is passed on until the present family generation. If you want to try authentic filipino food, this is the restaurant your looking for.
- The description was provided by Arnel Tanada
- San Andres
- Manila, National Capital Region
- User Rating