- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Catherine Revilla
- This is the first branch of Savory Restaurant in the Philippines and I believe it has the most authentic and original taste of the so called "Savory Chicken" which is its main specialty. Besides this, it brings back memories of my childhood days when my father (whose office is just nearby this restaurant) used to bring us (my mother, me, 4 brothers and 5sisters) to this restaurant especially after going to mass at Sta. Cruz Church which is also nearby. It is just like revisiting the happy days of our big family's memoir. Another attraction is that it also serves Chinese cuisine too because of its proximity to Chinatown so we can order chinese dishes together with Filipino dishes thereby making our meal much more satisfactory.
- The description was provided by Catherine Revilla
- 201 Escolta, Sta. Cruz Escolta
- Manila, Metro Manila
- User Rating