- Located in quiet, friendly Napili on Maui's West End, this hotel is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. Units are sunny, modern and comfortable. Many of them look out onto the sparkling blue Pacific Ocean. The bay is a picturesque and peaceful hang-out spot, and the slow pace of life is nothing like the frenzied rush of Lahaina. However, should one be in the mood for a frenzied rush, Ka'anapali and Lahaina are both within 20 minutes' driving distance.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Outrigger Napili Shores
Nice Place, However They Have Cockroaches
The Outrigger Napili Shores is a very nice place to stay. We have been staying here off and on since 1991. This is an older lowrise, two story, 9 buildings. They have the Gazebo...
- posted on 11.05.12
- by Mr R
Easy, Clean, Quiet Maui Beach Access
Year after year, I visit this wonderful property on western Maui, just south of Kapalua. Small, newly appointed condos and timeshares, with multiple pools and splendid views of Moloka'i...
- posted on 11.04.12
- by Karl4Hawaii
Pleasant Holidays and AAA booked us in this hotel claiming it was a three-star hotel. It's not. The bed was old and saggy, the plumbing and appliances didn't work, the couches...
- posted on 10.25.12
- by F H
Message from Outrigger Napili Shores
Official Site - Book Online. Visit our website to learn more about the hotel, local attractions, restaurants, event and meeting space and room rates. The website details rate specials, contains photos and local information. Make reservations online today- learn more about our hotel and the local area.
- Outrigger Napili Shores
- Official Site - Book Online
- Online Specials/Photos
- visit website
- tel: +1 808 669 8061 / +1 800 688 7444
- fax: +1 808 669 5407
- 5315 Lower Honoapiilani Rd
- Kaanapali, HI 96761
- Y! Travel: Outrigger Napili Shores
Hotel star rating: