Citigate Albert Park Melbourne is located in Melbourne, close to Albert Park Golf Course, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Nearby points of interest also include Crown Casino and Federation Square.
Dining options at Citigate Albert Park Melbourne include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. The hotel serves hot and cold buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This 4.5-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and business services. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 4 km. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
242 air-conditioned guestrooms at Citigate Albert Park Melbourne feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Dial-up Internet access (surcharge) is available. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 29.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 25 (one way)
- Deposit: AUD 250 per stay (cash only)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 25
- Late check-out fee: AUD 25
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast fee: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Citigate Albert Park MelbourneLocals have answered 27 questions about Melbourne.
Ask Melbourne Locals about Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- 63 Queens Road
- Melbourne, VC 3004
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating