Seasons Botanic Gardens is a business-friendly hotel located in central Melbourne, close to Shrine of Remembrance, Federation Square, and Crown Casino. Additional points of interest include Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
Seasons Botanic Gardens's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.5-star property has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply) and the hotel has an Internet point. This Melbourne property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, laundry facilities, and secure parking. Guests have access to a partner property's business facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Seasons Botanic Gardens feature minibars and washers/dryers. Accommodations include microwaves, coffee/tea makers, and cooking facilities. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Also included are safes and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 12 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Somerset Botanic GardensLocals have answered 27 questions about Melbourne.
Ask Melbourne Locals about Somerset Botanic Gardens