A scenic cruise on the Yarra River, a comprehensive look at Melbourne's highlights, a visit to the beautiful Blue Dandenongs National Park and fine cuisine aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as you tour the streets of Melbourne.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River
- Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque 'Polly Woodside'
- Spectacular views of the city skyline
- See the West Gate Bridge
- St Pauls Cathedral and Flinders Street Station
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Kings Domain Gardens
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Fashionable suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Visit Sherbrooke Forest - heart of the Dandenongs. Tall eucalypts, kookaburras and bellbirds
- Share Bush Billy tea with the locals& colorful crimson rosellas and king parrots!
- Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and beautiful gardens
- Visit Mt Dandenong summit
- Return to the city, passing Fitzroy Gardens and St Patricks Cathedral
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Queen Victoria Market
- Law Courts and Flagstaff Gardens
Tramcar (Early Dinner)
- An unforgettable experience of dining in the 1927 colonial tram car restaurant as it cruises Melbourne's streets
- A sumptuous three course dinner including beverages
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Best of Melbourne City Tour with Colonial Tramcar RestaurantLocals have answered 27 questions about Melbourne.
Ask Melbourne Locals about Best of Melbourne City Tour with Colonial Tramcar Restaurant