- Type: Attractions
- Localyte author: Cassandra Helen Harding
- Chadstone Shopping Centre opened in 1960 and was the first freestanding regional shopping centre in Melbourne. Chadstone is now the biggest shopping centre in the Southern Hemisphere, boasting over 530 fabulous stores including a dedicated luxury precinct - home to 12 World Class Luxury Brands. Melbourne is Australia's Fashion Capital, and there's no better way to experience the best it offers than to take a trip to Chadstone - The Fashion Capital.
- The description was provided by Cassandra Helen Harding
Ask a local about Chadstone Shopping CentreLocals have answered 27 questions about Melbourne.
Ask Melbourne Locals about Chadstone Shopping Centre
- visit website
- tel: (03) 9563 3355
- fax: (03) 9569 0320
- send email
- 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3145, Australia
- Monday to Wednesday 9am to 5.30pm Thursday and Friday 9am to 9pm Saturday 9am to 6pm Sunday 10am to 5pm FRESH FOOD PRECINCT Selected supermarkets and other stores open late ENTERTAINMENT
- No Sweat
- User Rating