Camino Real Santa Fe is a family-friendly hotel located in Mexico City's Santa Fe neighborhood, close to Expo Bancomer Santa Fe, Ciudad de los Ninos, and Centro Santa Fe. Additional points of interest include Centro Medico ABC Santa Fe.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Camino Real Santa Fe offers a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and facials. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Mexico City property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. Business services, wedding services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
300 air-conditioned guestrooms at Camino Real Santa Fe feature safes and complimentary newspapers. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with down comforters and down blankets. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: MXN 90 per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: MXN 260 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena 300
- Mexico City, DF 01210
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating