- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Jorge Ortiz
- This is the best place to taste the tradicional Pozole, guerrero style, Pozole is a Mexican traditional dish (sort of chilli) you have 2 options of meat (chicken or pork meat), and there is white and green one, my recomendation is the green one, one the most delicious things ever tasted, and this dish costs just around 60 pesos (less than 5 dlls).
- The description was provided by Jorge Ortiz
- Juan Hernández y Dávalos 40
- Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal
- User Rating