The Club At Brickell Bay by Executive Corporate Rental is located in Miami, close to Mary Brickell Village, Port of Miami, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Nearby points of interest also include Miami Convention Center and Miami Museum of Science and Space Transit Planetarium.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include laundry facilities, secure parking, and an elevator (lift). This is a smoke-free property.
25 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Club At Brickell Bay by Executive Corporate Rental feature windows that open. Balconies offer city or partial ocean views. At this 3.5-star aparthotel, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Cable television is provided. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Energy surcharge: USD 5 per accommodation per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 1000 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about The Club At Brickell Bay by Executive Corporate RentalLocals have answered 47 questions about Miami.
Ask Miami Locals about The Club At Brickell Bay by Executive Corporate Rental
User Reviews for The Club At Brickell Bay by Executive Corporate Rental
STAY AWAY! i don't write many reviews, but this one is a must - i'd hate for others to go through this much trouble & headache! "This is not 'hotel'...
- posted on 10.11.12
- by fjansen
This place was terrible! There is only one person who runs the rental portion of these condos. He only works until 5:00 pm. After 5:00 your keys are left in a box for anyone to take....
- posted on 06.03.12
- by Badgerfan15
This place sucks!!!
The room is basic. Management is beyond stupid and inconsiderate. The rooms have no door handles, microwave handles, bathroom towel and wash cloth handles are missing. It smells like...
- posted on 05.25.12
- by Mmhhmm