- See all the 'must-see' sights in Miami on this 60-minute fully guided Grand Air Tour. If you're amazed by the spectacular aerial views of Miami and her beaches as seen on the popular television show "CSI Miami", then come along and see them all - for real! The Grand Miami Air Tour has all the famous sights covered, from Art Deco South Beach to Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and the celebrity island mansions.
The hour-long Grand Miami Air Tour includes 360-degree views of the following Miami highlights:
- A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
- South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
- The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
- Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
- The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
- Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
- The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
- The luxurious Brickell Key
- The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
- The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
- Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
- The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
- © Viator2013