- Bring your camera and join this photography walking tour for an afternoon in the fashion capital of Europe - Milan discovering its past and present. You will learn simple techniques to improve your architectural photos, portraits and streets shots. See Piazza del Duomo, Royal Palace, Piazza Mercanti, Via Dante, Sforzesco castle, Sempione park, Brera Quarter, Piazza della Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
Start your tour at the famous Duomo di Milano, the 3rd largest church in the world. After capturing some of its 14th century gothic details you'll walk to Via Montenapoleone which represents the elegant heart of Milan and is home to the top Italian designer shops and grand Neo-Classic aristocratic residences. Past the world famous "La Scala" Theater and on to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II the first iron and glass construction in Italy and its elegant arcade lined with cafes, shops and restaurants. Your last stop is the 14th century renaissance residence Castello Sforzesco, the palace of Visconti.
At the end of the session you'll review some of the photos taken. You will have learned the basics of composition, the importance of light in photography, how to take balanced and attractive images, and simple techniques to take "creative" images.
Your Milan Photography Walking Tour ends at Largo Cairoli (Sforzesco Castle).
Some of the things you will learn:
- how to use light and shadows, colours and forms in a creative way
- how to use photographic techniques to create your personal vision
- how to get the best photos in every situation
- how to be always ready to capture the moment.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Milan Photography Walking Tour: Milanese GrandeurLocals have answered 39 questions about Milan.
Ask Milan Locals about Milan Photography Walking Tour: Milanese Grandeur