- The Marriott Chateau Champlain is situated in the heart of Montreal, near the Cathedral of Marie Reine du Monde and Montreal Planetarium. The hotel is also attached at a VIA Rail Station and the Victoria Station metro stop, making it a great choice for exploring all of Montreal and the surrounding areas of Quebec. Guests raved about the floor to ceiling windows that offer views of the south shore and Montreal's city skyline. Accommodations are clean and spacious by area standards, with older televisions, elegant décor and coffee makers. The hotel features free wireless internet access, as well as a fitness center and Mediterranean restaurant.
- © Raveable 2013
Ask a local about Marriott Château ChamplainLocals have answered 64 questions about Montreal.
Ask Montreal Locals about Marriott Château Champlain
User Reviews for Marriott Château Champlain
Not only did the front desk staff go out of their way to help us after we arrived after a long day of travel but they explained exactly how to negotiaite the metro, where all the places...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Victoria R
Good, centrally located Hotel in Montreal
We just spent 2 nights at the Marriott Chateau Champlain to attend a ball. The rooms are spacious and clean, friendly efficient service. They have an indoor pool with a lot of sun,...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by angibee
Best for business - with free internet!
I stayed at the Chateau Champlain for a conference, also located at the hotel and it was great. It was right next to the metro and the bus station, so the whole city is easily accessible....
- posted on 11.17.12
- by hotwheelz7
State-of-the-art health club and spa.
- visit website
- tel: 1 514 878 9000 / 1 800 200 5909 (Toll Free)
- fax: 1 514 878 6761
- send email
- 1050 de la Gauchetiere W.
- Montreal, QC H3B 4C9
- Y! Travel: Marriott Château Champlain
- breakfast included
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: