- Village Kurkino emerged over five hundred years ago and is mentioned in the annals of Grand Prince Ivan Kalita in the early 15th century. Local villages owned Boyar Ivan Trough, which during the Kulikov battle was one of the governor Dmitry Donskoy Degtyarev and commanded the regiment. Around 1672-1678gg for money IA Vorotynsky in Kurkino stone church was built in the name of Vladimir Icon of the Blessed Virgin. On the drawing this time, next to the stone church shows a vast estate with a three-storey house Boyar, human and office buildings along the fence. In 1678g. in the village had 22 yard hostler, secretaries, hawkers, stokers, and 14 peasant households, in which 48 people lived. After the death of IA Vorotynsky extinct princely family in the male line, and patrimony went to his widow, Princess Nastasia Lvovna. NL Vorotinsky in 1691. exchanged Kurkino village and the village of lambs Patriarch Adrian, last one sent a thank princess "image of the Blessed Virgin of Vladimir, salary, and the crown" for the fact that she "sacrificed the village and country house in the Most Pure Virgin Mary, and His Holiness the Patriarch."
- The description was provided by Anna
Ask a local about Church of the Vladimir Icon of the Mother of GodLocals have answered 90 questions about Moscow.
Ask Moscow Locals about Church of the Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God
- Russian Federation, 125466, пос. Куркино, Новогорская ул., 41
- User Rating